Our media kit is available here, with embedded links to the press release, logos and images:
Join our ARC Mail List for booksellers, librarians, bloggers and reviewers. Quick, easy and privacy aware!
FLAME TREE PRESS is the trade fiction imprint of Flame Tree Publishing, with editorial offices in both London and New York. We launch in Spring 2018 and build our first lists for September publication. We’ll publish globally in the English language, in print and ebook formats, with a focus on excellent writing in horror and the supernatural, crime and mystery thrillers, and science fiction and fantasy. Our aim is to explore beyond the boundaries of the everyday, finding new pathways for the imagination, with tales from both award-winners and original voices.
On the Shoulders of Giants
Modern genre fiction has deep roots, with horror, crime, SF and fantasy each reaching back to the great creators of the fantastic imagination: H.G. Wells, H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe and the greatest progenitor of all, Mary Shelley. Along the way there are William Morris’ Utopian fantasies, Arthur Machen’s supernatural thrillers and Robert E. Howard’s world-building epics.
These writers, and so many more, feature alongside a powerhouse of new short story authors in Flame Tree’s deluxe Gothic Fantasy anthologies. And still they inspire a new generation striving to become the next Stephen King, Neil Gaiman or George R.R. Martin.
Fiction Without Frontiers
Launching in 2018 in print and ebook formats FLAME TREE PRESS will publish full-length novels globally in the English language. Our first list includes Bram Stoker award winners Ramsey Campbell, Tim Waggoner and John Everson, the highly-rated Jonathan Janz, the phenomenal Hunter Shea and many up-coming writers such as Brian Trent, David Tallerman and Robin Triggs.
- Executive Editor: Don D’Auria (firstname.lastname@example.org) For submissions.
- US Sales: Baker & Taylor Publisher Services (formerly Bookmasters). VP of Sales: Tony Proe: (email@example.com)
- UK Sales Director: Gillian Hawkins (Gill.Hawkins.HPS@btinternet.com)
- Rights Manager: Christine Delaborde (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sales & Digital Marketing Co-ordinator: Maria Tissot (email@example.com)
- Press & PR: Midas Public Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Export Sales: Saltway Global: (email@example.com )
- Publisher: Nick Wells (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Managing Director: Frances Bodiam (email@example.com)
- Flame Tree’s extensive Gothic Fantasy deluxe series of short stories
- Flame Tree’s new book The Astounding Illustrated History of Science Fiction
- Flame Tree video of the Gothic Fantasy books
- The launch Press Release can be downloaded here.
- Join our ARC Mail List for booksellers, librarians, bloggers and reviewers. Quick, easy and privacy aware!