FLAME TREE PRESS is the trade fiction imprint of Flame Tree Publishing. We launch in Spring 2018 and are building our first lists. We will publish globally, in print and ebook formats.
On the Shoulders of Giants
Modern genre fiction has deep roots, with horror, crime, SF and fantasy each reaching back to the great creators of the fantastic imagination: H.G. Wells, H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe and the greatest progenitor of all, Mary Shelley. Along the way there are William Morris’ Utopian fantasies, Arthur Machen’s supernatural thrillers and Robert E. Howard’s world-building epics.
These writers, and so many more, continue to feature alongside a powerhouse of new short story authors in Flame Tree’s deluxe Gothic Fantasy anthologies. And still they inspire a new generation striving to become the next Stephen King, Neil Gaiman or George R.R. Martin.
Fiction Without Frontiers
Launching in late Spring 2018 in print and ebook formats FLAME TREE PRESS will publish full-length novels globally in the English language. Our first list includes Bram Stoker award winner John Everson, the highly-rated Jonathan Janz, the phenomenal Hunter Shea and many up-coming writers such as Brian Trent.
- Consulting Executive Editor: Don D’Auria (email@example.com)
- US Sales: Baker & Taylor Publisher Services (formerly Bookmasters/Atlas). VP of Sales: Tony Proe: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UK Sales Director: Gillian Hawkins (Gill.Hawkins.HPS@btinternet.com)
- Rights Manager: Christine Delaborde (email@example.com)
- Sales & Digital Marketing Co-ordinator: Maria Tissot (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Press & PR: Midas Public Relations (email@example.com)
- Export Sales: Saltway Global: (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Publisher: Nick Wells (email@example.com)
- Managing Director: Frances Bodiam (firstname.lastname@example.org)